Stainless Steel Non Std Flanges
Product Code : Stainless Steel Non Std Flange
Brand Name : Mehercoz Industries
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
- Price Range
- 300.00 - 20000.00 INR
- Product Name
- Stainless Steel Products
- Steel Type
- Stainless Steel
- Steel Product Type
- Steel Plates
- F 304, 304L, 304H, 316, 316L, 316Ti, 310, 310S, 321, 321H, 317,347, 347H, 904L, Duplex 2205; Super Duplex 2507; Monel Series; Hastolly; SMO254; Nickel Alloys
- 10mm to 100mm Millimeter (mm)
- Steel Standard
- Flanges Millimeter (mm)
- 1 Kilograms (kg)
We are manufacturer of Stainless Steel Non STD Flanges; any kind of flanges we can manufacture at our factory.. Non-standard flanges will only be used in cases where pressure, temperature and size requirements exceed the capabilities of standard flanges. Keep in mind that non-standard flanges require calculation, design and special manufacturing procedures, which is why they are chosen only as a last resort. The most common such applications are large equipment flanges and heat ex changers body flanges.
Non-standard flanges are designed and calculated according to ASME VIII Div.1 Appendix 2 and Appendix S, and according to ASME VIII Div.2 part 4.16.
Rules for the design of bolted flange connections as described in Div.1 Appendix 2 apply to flanges with gaskets placed entirely within the circle enclosed by the bolt holes and with no contact outside this circle.
This method is applicable to circular flanges under internal pressure and takes into account only hydrostatic end loads and gasket seating loads. Rules have been further modified so that they can be applied to the design of flanges under external pressure, reverse flanges and flanges with nut stops.
Design procedure for large diameter, low pressure flanges shall be supplemented by methods other than the code e.g.: check flange rotation. Flanges greater than 60 inches (1524 millimeters) inside diameter and designed for up to 100 psig (689 KPa) pressure fall under this category.
Design of flanges involves the selection of the following:
- Flange Material
- Bolting Material
- Gasket Material and type
- Type of facing (RF, M and F, T and G, RJ, etc.)
- Hub proportions
In the design of a bolted flange connection, calculations shall be made for each of the two design conditions: operation and gasket seating, the more severe shall control.
- FOB Port
- Supply Ability
- Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 3 - 5 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Main Domestic Market
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India