On account of our massive experience and knowledge, we are valued as an eminent supplier and exporter of a wide array of high grade quality Threaded Rods. To ensure best quality product delivery to our esteemed clients, we rely on authentic vendors of the domain who manufacture these rods by using the finest quality brass, nickel, aluminum and stainless steel along with the implementation of advanced tools. Threaded Rods are widely used in construction, manufacturing and automotive industries for fixing heavy machines, plumbing, electrical works applications.
We provide our clients a wide range of Threaded Bars, which is as per ASTM, DIN, BS, ISI and JIS. These are manufactured using various metals in Stainless Steel and found in categories like Auseentic Metals, Ferritic Metals, Duplex & Super Duplex Steel and alloys like Monel©, Inconel©, Hastelloy©, Titanium©, Alloy20. Due to the wide distribution network we export our products all over the globe.
We offer a meticulous range of Threaded Bars & Rods. It is dimensionally accurate and offers high tensile strength. Hence, these threaded bars are precisely used as ground anchors, resin anchors, rock bolts, tie bars, roof and hanger bolts. Moreover, these can be availed as threaded bars, durable threaded bars and industrial threaded bars. We can also offer customization in terms of length and diameter, as per client's requirements.
Features of Threaded Rods:
- Provides a High Corrosion Resistance.
- Passivation based on TRIVALENT CHROMIUM / NO HEXAVALENT CHROMIUM
- Totally Cyanide free
- G-Blu 200 Passivation: Salt Spray Life 20-25 hours.
- G-Blu 1600 Passivation: Salt Spray Life 50-60 hours.
- Fine finish
- Rust proof quality
Specifications of Threaded Rods
- Thread Types: Metric & UNC
- Length: 1 to 6Mtr Or 3 to 12 Feet
- Standards: DIN: - 975/ 976, ASTM A 193/ A320
- Materials: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, High Nickel Alloys.
- Size Range : M3 to M65 or 1/8 to 2-1/2
- Self / Natural
- Bright Zinc
- Yellow Passivation
- Hot Dip Galvanized
- Auto Black
Stainless Steel Grade for product finish
- 303, 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 316TI, 317L, 316S33, 316S13, 321, 2205, 2507,High Nickel & Moly Base ETC.
Fully Threaded Rods & Studs are made both in mild steel and high tensile materials to DIN 975, DIN 976.
Single Piece Length